Place your order by calling, either toll-free or locally. We’ll walk you through the ordering process and answer all your questions. Once you’re ready to order, we’ll take down your address, email, and credit card information, then start to work on your order. We will send drafts of your panels for approval before completing your order.
Toll Free: (800) 622-9015
Local Call: (406) 581-5100
Place your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email us with any questions and we can assist you with the ordering process through email as well as over the phone if needed.
Much the same procedure as above, except you write out exactly what you want, then fax it to us at the number below. Make sure you include your name, address, shipping address, phone number, and email. Once we receive your fax, we’ll call you to review the order and take down your credit card information, then we’ll get to work.
Fax: (884) 270-7426
Much the same procedure as a fax order, except it takes longer. If you include your credit card information, it shortens the process. If you don’t include it, we’ll call you to take it down. Mail your order to:
J. Dub’s Metalworks
136 Countryside Lane
Belgrade, Montana 59714
Right now, we have only a limited number of stock items for sale in our Etsy Storefront, including strap-mounted and flush-mounted versions of our Original 30 Cowboys, plus a strap-mounted version of our smaller 14 Cowboys. Over the next several months, we hope to increase our online offerings as we become more familiar with the system and how it fits with our production process. For now, however, we’re keeping to just a limited number of standard items. Check back later to see how our inventory expands.
Because we do not stock our balcony panels, our lead time on all balcony panels is 12 weeks. For any custom order or those requiring fabrication work, the lead time is 12 weeks. We will do our best to ship your order out as soon as we can, and most orders ship before the estimated ship date.
The following privacy notice discloses all privacy practices for https://www.jdubs.com.
- No personally identifiable information is collected from you through this web site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process or ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the bottom of this page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.